RSe Series Double Valve
Safety Category. 4 PL e, External Monitoring
- Redundant control can achieve Category 4, PL e, when used with proper safety controls
- Each single valve in the RSe Series is equipped with a PNP proximity sensor for external monitoring.
- Monitoring both of these sensors on each actuation and de-actuation of the RSe Series valve provides a diagnostic coverage up to 99
- Redundant spool type valve with two operating solenoids that must be operated simultaneously in order to actuate the valve. In addition each valve element has a single, proximity sensor that is wired as a PNP type sensor for position sensing.
- Automatic reset by de-energizing the solenoids
- Base mounted – with G or NPT pipe threads. Inlet and outlet ports on both sides provide for flexible piping (plugs for unused ports included). Captive valve-to-base mounting screws.
- SISTEMA Library available for download